Click Here to Purchase Solved Assignment of Clinical Psychology Click Here to download the PDF of Assignment Motivator of MAPC 2nd Year Clinical Sub
Click Here to download the PDF of Assignment Motivator of MAPC 2nd Year Clinical Subjects
MPCE – 011 : PSYCHOPATHOLOGY
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: MPCE-011
Assignment Code: MPCE-011/ASST/TMA/2019-20
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Describe the clinical features of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). Explain various biological and psychological factors causing OCD.
2. Discuss the causes and treatment of phobic disorder.
3. Describe the symptoms of mild depressive disorder. Differentiate it from major depressive disorder.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Provide the clinical picture of Attention deficit hyperactive disorder.
5. Differentiate between conduct disorder and oppositional defiant disorder.
6. Discuss the etiology of schizophrenia.
7. Describe the characteristic features and types of paranoia.
8. Explain and differentiate between Cluster B and Cluster C personality disorders.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
9. Panic attack
11. Separation anxiety disorder
12. Profound mental retardation
14. Delusion of grandeur
15. Diagnostic features of Narcissistic personality disorder
16. Parenting styles
17. Group therapy
18. Tick disorders